A first magnetic calendar, ideal for kindergarten. Every day, the child sets the magnets of routines and activities on their board. He learns to spot themselves in the week and observe the weather it does. And every night it places a magnet on the emotional thermometer. A special moment of exchange to share with your child. Little by little, he becomes self-contained and learns to express his emotions.
Nathan 31556 Routines-A first magnetic calendar to organise children’s day 3 years and above
- The first calendar for toddlers ideal for kindergarten and organising their days
- Every day, the child makes their day by choosing the right magnets that correspond to the planned activities and their routine
- With this board it is best suited to the week, it can learn themes such as time and seasons
- This is the opportunity to have a real time to share with parents and children and give them the opportunity to show their emotions or ask their questions
- Gradually it becomes increasingly self-contained and learns to express emotions using the 87 magnets