- What are these strange symbols on the map? They code for locations where spies must contact secret agents!
- Two rival spymasters know the agent in each location. They deliver coded messages telling their field operatives where to go for clandestine meetings.
- Operatives must be clever. A decoding mistake could lead to an unpleasant encounter with an enemy agent - or worse, with the assassin!
- Codenames: Pictures differs from the original Codenames in that the agents are no longer represented by a single word, but by an image that contains multiple elements.
- 2 to 8+ players, 15 minute playing time, ages 10+
Codenames can now be played with pictures! Whimsical, mind-twisting illustrations are used instead of word cards. Can you find one word that ties your team‘s pictures together? Can be played with or instead of the original Codenames. The rules of the game are the same: Two rival spymasters give one-word clues that can point to multiple pictures on the table. Their teammates try to guess pictures of their color while avoiding those that belong to the opposing team. Ages: 10+ Players: 2–8+ 15 minutes