Barbie A Collector Andy Warhol 2 Campell's Soup Can Doll
- Doll pays tribute to Andy Warhol's iconic "Campbell's Soup Can 1"
- Inspired by the Sixties "look" seen at Warhol's legendary studio, The Factory
- Signature '60s hair, makeup and jewelry complete the doll's retro look
- When a glam girl needs to relax, she needs a glam getaway
- A great gift for Barbie fans of all ages!
Andy Warhol's legendary studio, The Factory, inspired a quintessential Sixties look worn by models, musicians, actresses and many others from the era. This doll pays tribute to one of Warhol's most iconic Pop Art pieces, Campbell's Soup Can 1, with hair, makeup, jewelry and styling that are straight out of the 1960sâ€"a look that continues to influence modern fashion trends. Colors and decorations may vary.