American Documents The Gettysburg Address Jigsaw Puzzle (750-Piece)
- Includes 75-pieces; measures finished puzzle size: 18" wide x 24" high
- Every piece is a different shape
- Produced to the highest quality with 2mm puzzle board for the discriminating puzzle enthusiast and the collector
- Be there as the events unfold
- Includes 3 categories; pages from the past; American history and the Christmas dreams assortment; collect them all
The Gettysburg Address is a speech by U.S. President Abraham Lincoln, considered one of the most well known in American history. It was delivered by Lincoln during the American Civil War, on the afternoon of Thursday, November 19 1863, at the dedication of the Soldiers' National Cemetery in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, four and a half months after the Union armies defeated those of the Confederacy at the Battle of Gettysburg.