A fantastic game for 2-5 players that’s fun, easy to learn, educational and highly addictive. It’s like dominoes but with maps, as you build a map of the Americas, by connecting countries that share a common border. Stay one step ahead of your opponents, as you race to be the first player to play all your country cards on the table and win the game. Block your opponents by holding on to Mexico or Colombia or open up South America by playing Brazil. Take a boat through the Caribbean Sea to Cuba or transit by train through the USA to Canada. Try not to get stuck with Suriname, or miss a boat to the Bahamas as you watch the country cards spread across the table. The excitement builds as you have fewer and fewer cards left to play, but less space to play them in as you reach the edge of the world. (The table’s edge). Every country card is different due to their varying border connections and hence no two games are ever the same in this clever game that you will want to play again and again. Suitable for age 8 +.
Wild Card Games Mapominoes Americas (North & South)
- Fun, easy to learn, educational and highly addictive family card game.
- It’s like dominoes but with maps, as you build a map of North & South America, by connecting countries that share a common border. First to play all their countries wins.
- No geography knowledge required, but you learn as you play.
- Travel game for both children and adults
- Can connect to other continental versions of Mapominoes to play the whole world. Country versions available for UK and USA.