Sigikid Baby Activity: motor development is one of the most important development stages in the first year of life. The beautiful game ideas from Sigikid can provide support here in a wonderful way and are also really fun. The funny stand-up tiger fascinates babies from the age of 3 months. If the baby stumps the tiger with his little hands, the funny guy wobbles back and forth. The bell incorporated inside the animal makes an interesting sound. This encourages your little one to move and interact with the stand-up animal. Arm, legs and tail offer good gripping options. The cuddly soft microfibre fabrics invite you to feel. The colourful scarf rounds off the typical Sigikid style. If the approx. 13 cm tall standing doll dirty, it can be washed by hand. By accredited testing institutes, tests are constantly carried out in product development and production in accordance with the Toy Directive 2009/48/EC. So sigikid remains true to its principle: first class for kids.
sigikid, Girls and Boys, Up Tiger Baby Activity Orange, 42298
- The little stand-up tiger enchants with its friendly face and entertains the baby with the built-in bell
- The bright colours awaken baby’s spirit of exploration: many small details give occasion to touch, grip, feel and discovery: ears, arms, legs and tails
- If the baby knocks the tiger with his little hands, the funny guy wobbles back and forth and a bell sounds
- Care instructions: wipe clean – Mechanical and chemical requirements of the Toy Directive 2009/48/EC verified by accredited test laboratories
- Box contents: 1 Sigikid standing tiger, material: polyester, colour: orange, recommended age: from 3 months, dimensions (L x W x H): 13 x 7 x 8 cm, item number: 42298