Make a toy flower garden with this fun construction toy kit. Place the stems, select and stack the petals, and use the kid-friendly drill toy and bolt them in and watch the petals “bloom”. Sort and count the colourful bolts, map out all kinds of designs, and develop critical preschool maths skills. Aim the drill to develop the fine motor skills needed to tie shoes, and hold a pencil. Drill requires 3 AAA batteries (not included). Drill design is U.S. patented.
Learning Resources EI-4143 Design & Drill STEM Garden, Flower Building Drill, 37 Piece Set, Fine Motor Skills Construction Toy, Multicoloured
- CREATIVE, CONSTRUCTION, STEM PLAY: Place the stems, select and stack the petals, and use the kid-friendly drill toy and bolt them in and watch the petals “bloom”
- KID-FRIENDLY, WORKING DRILL: Kids can experience the thrill of the drill as they pair the perfect colour combinations of petals and bolts to build their garden
- BUILD FINE MOTOR SKILLS: Your preschooler will learn the basics of simple construction and engineering while building fine motor skills with tools designed just right for little hands
- AT HOME LEARNING ACTIVITY: Makes a great activity for early years learning and play at home
- INCLUDES: Kid-safe power drill, 10 colourful bolts, garden base, 6 flower stems in various sizes, and 18 stackable petal pieces in storage packet; Drill requires 3 AAA batteries, not included (US patent pending)