Hnefatafl (or King’s Table) is a simple but addictive game of strategy. Hnefatafl is pronounced “nef-ah-tah-fel” and is one of history’s greatest board games. The pieces are made from a high quality polyresin and the playing board is made from linen. (29cm x 29cm). This version includes an exclusive cotton drawstring pouch bag which is the perfect companion to keep all your pieces safely in one place. (12cm x 14cm) 37 playing pieces in total comprising of 12 defenders, 24 attackers and 1 King. Pieces are approximately 3cm high.
Hnefatafl – Viking Game – Includes Uniquely Designed Cotton Drawstring Pouch/Bag For Playing Pieces
- Unique bundle containing Hnefatafl – The Viking Game (National Museums Scotland) and a cotton drawstring pieces bag with a unique Viking design. (only available from E-Tail 24/7)
- Features a natural linen board (29cm x 29cm) and crafted polyresin pieces.
- Two player game with 37 playing pieces – 12 defenders, 24 attackers and 1 King.
- Instructions are in English, French, German, Spanish, Norwegian and Japanese.
- Drawsting cotton pouch features an exclusive Viking design and can be used to store all your pieces in one place, replacing the standard polybags included in the box.