At the push of the challenge button, the think and learn count and add math centre offers up different simple addition equations for pre-schoolers to answer. Kids can slide the coloured tokens around to help them count out the solution, then write out the answer on the magnetic, erasable pad. Mini-mathematicians can create their own math problems by turning the number dials or practice their sorting skills by grouping the counting tokens by colour or expression.
Inspiring little learners to be big thinkers.
Addition and Subtraction: Kids can create equations and count tokens to find the solution.
Counting Sets: The coloured emoji tokens help give kids a hands-on understanding of counting and sorting (by colour or facial expression).
Number Recognition: The number lines show figures (2) and number words (two) to help pre-schoolers understand that no matter how you write it, the value is the same (2 tokens).
No warnings applicable
Fisher-Price Think and Learn Count and Add Math Centre
- Press the challenge button or turn the dials to generate a new problem
- Move the coloured tokens for hands-on counting
- Practice writing numbers on the mess-free, magnetic pad
- Tokens can also be sorted in the storage area by colour or facial expression
- Tethered stylus pen helps strengthen pre-schoolers’ fine motor skills
22.9 x 40.6 x 12.7 cm