kids2learn are proud to offer our Behaviour Flash Card Pack for children. Featuring 24 bright, colourful and easy to understand flash cards. Presented on a metal carry ring and bungee for easy storage and use. These cards are ideal for encouraging positive behaviour such as well done and sit quietly and discouraging behaviour such as kicking, biting and pushing. Please see the pictures above for all 24 cards featured. All images are designed by our in house art team and are high res, clear and easy for young children and those with special needs to understand. We’ve also included an A5 manners wall poster to display at home or in the classroom and an A5 plastic carry wallet to complete the set. Our cards are professional printed on thick card stock and we laminated them fully by encapsulating them. This means they won’t peel or tear and are designed to be long lasting. Each card is credit card size (8.6cm x 5.4cm) so it will fit nicely in your hand or pocket for storage.
Children’s Visual Behaviour Flash Cards Keyring Pack – Positive & Negative Communication Cards for kids Special Needs Autism
- DURABLE: Our cards are fully encapsulated in plastic so they won’t tear or wear like a traditional flash card made just of card.
- Set of 24 Behaviour Flash Cards (Credit Card Size 8.6cm x 5.4cm) featuring positive and negative behaviours. Includes carry wallet, bungee and ring.
- Perfect for non verbal communication to encourage and discourage certain behaviours.
- Includes A5 Manners post for your home, school or nursery
- The Cards Are: Don’t Argue, No Shouting, Calm, Ask First, Sit Quietly, No Throwing, Be Kind, Don’t Bite, Don’t Touch, No Kicking, Share, Use Good Manners, Keep feet on floor, Well Done, Time Out, Sit on floor, Listen, Wait, Stop, Think, Don’t Push, No Swearing, No Fighting and Stand in line