In this quiz game The more examples you can name, the more points you’ll score! How many would you know? (Answers: rope, candlestick, revolver, dagger, lead piping, spanner)
Cheatwell Games Quiz Cube Name Em All
- In this quiz game the more examples you can name, the more points you’ll score!
- The Quiz Master takes the first card from the front of the Quiz Cube and asks the player on the left which number they would like, 1, 2 or 3.
- The Quiz Master reads out the question and you have just 60 seconds to name as many answers as you can.
- When every player has attempted three Name ‘Em All cards, tot up the scores to see who named the most and who fell by the wayside.
- There are 360 Name ‘Em All questions on all your favourite topics
- Name the six original weapons used in the UK version of Cluedo (answers below)
Out of stock