If you have already studied Japanese syllabary, this card set is an essential part of building your vocabulary. This set has many words in common use, the pictures of the cards will help you to memorise the words quickly! The Japanese word is printed on the one side of the card with its kana and romaji, and the other side shows the English translation with full-color picture and example sentence. These items are very effective and useful for the students who are going to start learning the Japanese language. The valuable information of these items is really beneficial for the learners as they will be able to learn the language effortlessly. These items are easy to carry and you can take these papers with yourself wherever you are going and you can practice your lessons there.
CARDDIA Japanese Vocabulary for Beginners (Illustrations – with example sentences)
- 218 common Japanese words with example sentences
- 10 topics represented with different theme colors: 1. Numbers, 2. Date and Time, 3. Colors, 4. Travel, 5. Food and Drinks, 6. Household items, 7. Animals and Plants, 8. Emergency, 9. Adjectives, 10. Verbs
- One side displays a word with its Romaji, the other side displays its English translation and an example sentence with a full color image.
- Durable paper with glossy coating, water and tear resistant
- Lifetime warranty: If you lose any cards, we can send the replacement to you for free!