Develop babies’ visual perception Babies from 0-6 months have no ability to distinguish colors. They are only interested in black and white things. Black and white cards are mainly based on changing graphics and diverse contours to promote the attention of newborn babies, improve the visual nerves, improve IQ, and promote the development of the baby’s brain. Our black white flash cards designed with 48 patterns which use high-contrast images to attract babies’ attentions. HOW TO USE? 1. Hold the card to about 40 cm away from the baby, let the baby’s eyes look at the card for 10 seconds. Then turn the card over and look at it for another side 10 seconds. 2. When the baby is staring at the card, move the card up and down or left and right slowly so that the baby’s eyes follow the card. As your baby gets older, you can put the card away gradually. 3. Stick the card in an wall or other place where the baby can see it. Change the card at any time according to the baby’s reaction. WHAT YOU GET Black and White Baby Cards x 1 include 24 cards(48 pictures)
Black White Flash Cards for Infants, 48 Pictures Baby Books 0-6 Months Baby Sensory Cards, Flash Toys Black and White Baby Toys Newborn Sensory Cards
- 0-6MONTH BABYS: Recent research & studies show that 0-6-month-old baby’s focus best on high contrast colors and patterns to mature and develop their photoreceptors and cognitive development. these black and white flash cards use high-contrast images to provide visual stimulation as babies begin to make visual connections with the world around them
- CAPTURING CHILD’S ATTENTION: Our black and white baby toys (48 pictures) are ready for your baby: Pattern, weather, animals, and plants, to help newborns to understand the new horizon,
- SAFE – Because babies put everything into their mouths, the quality of this card is extremely important. Our card is totally safe for your baby: non-toxic, made of quality thick cards, durable, lightweight, and non-fading.
- SIZE: The size of each contrast card is 5.5 x 5.5 inches, a proper size to carry and show to the babies; The rounded corners can ensure that baby will not be scratched by the cards; Showing black white flash cards to baby is a good activity between baby and parents, and they enhance the baby and parents bonding
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION -Any problem you encounter or any suggestion you get, please contact our customer service; and our service team is always ready to offer help!100% Quality Warranty: You can get a full refund if you are not satisfied.