Here at the black and white book project we realised that when your baby is born their retinas are not fully developed and your baby sees the world very differently to an adult. Although they have been able to distinguish between light and dark in the womb, your new born can still only detect very large contrasts between light and dark after birth such as black and white. This means that pretty much all of the wider world around them is blurry and they cannot distinguish between shapes or colours. These children’s books flash cards provide fun learning for your new borns or toddlers that keeps them engaged.
Black and White Baby Flash Cards for Toddlers – Animals from Australia Interactive Learning Children’s Books – Toys for baby development – For Newborns, Preschoolers and Toddlers – 12 Flash Card Set
- ✓ THE PERFECT WAY FOR TODDLERS TO LEARN – This pack of 12 baby books flash cards are the ideal way for newborns and toddlers to learn, entertain and stimulate young children’s development – They are also suitable for pre-school children that enjoy learning about animals in a fun and enjoyable way
- ✓ANIMAL ILLUSTRATIONS – Each children’s book flash card features an image of an animal and the back features an exciting fact from the animal – They also feature activities for children and toddlers to engage and interact with to keep them entertained
- ✓EDUCATIONAL, FUN AND ENGAGING – These flash card toddler books are informative, fun, exciting and engaging for your newborn/toddler – Perfect starter kit for any new parent looking to entertain their children and for newborn baby toys
- ✓ PREMIUM QUALITY FINISH – These baby flash cards are made from high quality 100% FSC certified paper printed with soy ink for durability. The children’s books flash cards feature a packaging box that measures 165mm x 120mm x 25mm and each flash card measures 155mm x 110mm – Approx total weight 224g
- ✓ PROFITS DONATED TO WILDLIFE – We strongly believe that both people and the planet can benefit from our project. As our children’s books and flash cards focus on animals that inspired us we wanted to give something back so 25% of our profits are donated to wildlife and conservation charities worldwide