This BIC Velleda Recycled whiteboard has a secret: it is made from recycled BIC pencils! BIC developed a technique at its northern France plants to transform the industrial waste from making BIC Evolution pencils into new BIC Velleda whiteboards. Containing approximately 50% recycled materials, this double-sided BIC Velleda whiteboard is invaluable for all types of homework. This whiteboard for kids has a blank side for drawing and maths and a grid on the other side for learning to write. It wipes clean easily with the clip-on eraser, even after several days. And it looks like new with a quick spray of glass cleaner. After prolonged use, the eraser can also be cleaned with a brush. Compatible with all BIC Velleda whiteboard pens, this whiteboard comes with a fine BIC Velleda 1721 blue whiteboard marker. It measures 21 x 31 cm, is shock-resistant and its ergonomic shape is designed for small hands. Did you know that the BIC Velleda brand has been part of the BIC Group for more than 35 years? By adding it to its brand portfolio, BIC expanded its stationery range to include a selection of dry wipe markers and erasable surfaces to meet the needs of its customers.
BIC Velleda Double-sided Whiteboard (21 x 31cm) with 2 Dry Erase Whiteboard Pens, Ideal for School, Pack of 1
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- The Velleda whiteboard from Bic is made from approximately 50% recycled materials
- Great for the classroom and ideal for keeping young minds active
- Complete with a plain and lined side, it can be used for multiple situations and comes with a suitable whiteboard pen and eraser
- Product dimensions are 21cm by 31cm
- Pack Size: 1