Shootout at Zed’s is an expansion for Core Space that introduces the dastardly Zed and his gang of criminals, a new type of NPC, as well as some new Civilians. Learn to love or loathe them in a series of thrilling new missions, and then add them to your regular games with the new Event Cards. They are also a fully playable Trader crew! New terrain adds the centrepiece two-storey Zed’s Bar to your board, and new equipment such as the Teleport Grenade will give your crew new ways to survive! REQUIRES THE CORE SPACE STARTER SET TO PLAY Contents – 6 Ganger Miniatures ,2 Civilian Miniatures, 8 Character Boards, 8 Class Boards, 1 Ship Board ,5 Event Cards, 22 Equipment Tokens, Zed’s Bar Terrain, oMezzanine Lounge, oAdditional Walls, oBar oEntrance Struts, oPartition Wall, oTV, oLadder ,Mission Briefing and Rules Booklet
Battle Systems Core Space Shootout at Zed’s Expansion Set – Miniatures – Board Game – Event cards – Modular 3D Terrain – Wargaming BSGCSE001
- ? BATTLE SYSTEMS MINIATURES GAME: After successfully providing 3D Terrains to wargames like Warhammer, Battle Systems has finally started their own full tabletop strategy war game with Core Space.
- ? SUPERB EXPANSION FOR CORE SPACE. – Shootout at Zeds introduces Zed and his gang of criminals. Also add New terrain in a two-storey Zeds Bar to your board
- ? 3D MULTI-LEVEL BUILDINGS: Like most of Battle Systems terrain, Core Space uses a detailed modular 3D board which will be the landscape for campaigns happening 40,000 years into the future. Compatible with other Battle Systems Science Fiction Terrains.
- ? 40K UNIVERSE SETUP: The expansion includes miniatures representing Zed and his Gang of criminals. They are also full playable trader crew.
- ? MINIATURE MODELS: Core Space Expansion Set includes 6 Ganger miniatures and 2 Civilian miniatures unpainted figures made of PVC. You can paint each miniature making them come alive with their own unique character and personality.