One of our most simple yet effective behaviour products, this A3 wall chart is divided into two columns – the red side (marked with a cross) for negative behaviours, and the green side (marked with a tick) for positive ones A3 size means that it is perfect for displaying on the wall to act as a visual reminder of behaviour rules, and being an all-in-one plastic board (with no detachable symbols) means that it is extremely easy to clean so ideal for the classroomgned initially for autistic children, it has been used successfully with a wide age range and also alternative diagnoses such as learning disabilities, ADHD, Pathological Demand Avoidance (PDA) and even dementia. It has also been used in pre-schools and other early years setting extremely successfully. Being made from plastic means that both the board and symbols are flexible, yet remain strong and extremely durable product is part of the Autism Supplies and Developments range of visual communication aids, which were originally designed to help our own autistic son. With over 30 years professional and personal experience being with those on the spectrum, you can be sure that these products are well designed and helpful.
Autism Supplies & Developments Plastic A3 Visual Behaviour Display Chart (English), Blue
- A great tool to serve as a non-verbal reminder of some common behaviour rules and expectations.
- The board is made from plastic to ensure that it is incredible durable and hardwearing. It is waterproof, and designed to withstand the rigorous use within classroom environments.
- Easy to clean and keep hygienic due to it being an all in one board (no detachable symbols) and made from plastic. Simply wipe over with a wet cloth with a little hand soap.
- A3 in size, it is a great size to use for displays on the wall.
- Uses the same symbols as the Boardmaker software, which are the images that most schools and facilities rely on.