AGREATLIFE Kubb Viking Game 100% Rubber Tree with Cotton Bag and Woods The Outdoor Throwing Game Trend from Scandinavia Swedish Chess of Very Best Quality!
- The wood comes on as you throw Kubb with wood on wood when playing wood, the quality and texture of the wood is essential. Our product is rubber wood, which is extremely well suited with a hardness of 4.2 according to pearnell. Most Kubb sets are unfortunately made of lightweight, cheap pine wood, which only has a hardness of 1.9 according to pearnell.
- Did you know that “Viking Game” and “Kubb” are related similar to “Shuttlecock” and “Badminton” “Viking game” is used when you play comfortably with friends and family in leisure time – Kubb stands for tournament sports. Since 1995, even the annual Kubb World Cup has been carried out. Amishing Champions are the “Belgian Bastards”. Maybe you take part too
- The original just as important as the type of wood are the dimensions of the individual wooden parts. Be sure to avoid buying cheap miniatures that are more suitable for toddlers. Our king is 30 cm high, 7.5 cm wide and has a red crown, the servants are 15 cm high and 5 cm wide, and the throwing woods 30 cm long with a 3.5 cm diameter.
- Your Viking adventure starts Conquer the battlefield by first throwing all the servants on the baseline and then attack the king. This outdoor throwing game requires strategy, tactics, patience and of course a lot of feeling and precision. We wish you a lot of fun
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.