Leonardo da Vinci designed to become stronger when it carries more weight. If one key component is removed, the bridge will fall. It was originally intended as a quick-build, wood bridge for use by the military. Removing a single piece of wood while the.
ACADEMY Da Vinci Arch Bridge Science Kit
- This is a model of the arch bridge designed by Leonardo da Vinci
- The design uses a self-supporting arch concept to distribute weight through the full curve of the arch
- The kit is a replica of the oldest known arch bridge design
- Snap together assembly of textured parts
- No batteries, paint, or glue required