Specification: Material: Wood Size: 15.7*15*2.75 cm Color: as shown Quantity: 1 piece Features: Slide and count the beads with this timeless counting frame. This wooden “calculator” helps teach math skills, patterning, and color recognition. Counting and moving the beads on this wooden frame develops a visual and tactile relationship with numbers and early math concepts. This small abacus awaken the child’s motor skills and develop the learning of mathematics. Notes: 1. Please allow 1-3 cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement. 2. Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you. Package Included: 1 x Wooden math Counting Bead Abacus
Abacus Classic Wooden Toy,Counting Beads Math Educational Counters Toys,Bead Counting Frame Wooden Small 5 Rows Intellectual Development Abacus Early Childhood Educational Toys
- High quality material: The calculation frame is made of wood, sturdy and durable, non toxic, tasteless, and bright in color.
- Size: The size of the wooden abacus is 15.7*15*2.75 cm, which is simple and convenient to use. A very good auxiliary tool for children to learn mathematics.
- Educational toys: The abacus is very helpful to support the development of children’s sense of numbers, enhance calculation ability, and bright colors are easy to identify.
- Improve hand eye coordination: When they grasp and slide the magnetic beads, they will improve hand eye coordination and increase finger flexibility and arm strength.
- The perfect gift: very suitable for children, daycare, preschool graduation gifts and birthday gifts,This is a good choice for teaching kids how to count and learn math.