Description: The signal terminal needs to be input with one 50 HZ square wave, then the duration of high level pulse, which is used to control signal cycle, can control speed and forward/backward rotation as well as stalling. The duration of high level corresponds to a speed. When high level is 1ms – 1.5ms, servo rotates forward(the rotate speed is the fastest when it is 1ms, the higher the lower, servo will stop rotating when reaching 1.5ms). When high level is 1.5 – 2ms, the servo rotates backward(The servo stops rotating when reaching 1.5ms, when the duration is closer to 2ms, the closer, the faster. The backward rotation speed, the fastest when reaching 2ms) Specification: Condition: 100% Brand New Item Type: 360 Degree Continuous Rotation Servo Motor Material: Metal + Plastic Color: Black Product Size: Approx. 40.8*20*39.5mm / 1.6*0.8*1.6inch Weight: Approx. 52g / 1.8oz Torque: 5.5kg/cm (at 4.8V) Uses: Aircraft models, Car models, Robots, etc. Working Voltage: 4.8V-6V Operating Temperature: 0¡ãC – 60¡ãC Current Usage: <1000mA Wiring Method: As can be seen from the figure, the steering gear has three lines: red line, black line, and white line. 1. The red line is the positive pole of the power supply, connected to the positive pole of the 5V-6V DC power supply. 2. Black wire is connected to the negative pole of the power supply. 3. White line signal input, which is the 50HZ signal input line mentioned above. Package list: 1 x 360 Degree Continuous Rotation Servo Motor 4 x Rocker Arm 4 x Rocker Arm Cap 4 x Rat-tail Screw 4 x Flat Tail Screw 1 x Black Flush Tail Screw
360 degree servo motor, DS04-NFC 360 degree continuously rotating DC servo servo DC gear motor with continuous rotation for RC robot etc, power consumption <1000mA, torque 5.5kg / cm (at 4.8V)
- High quality and fine workmanship, rust-proof, durable and practical.
- Easy to install, used to model aircraft / Cars / Robots.
- Smooth edge design, good performance, stable and sturdy.
- Compact & Save Space: Reasonable size and lightweight, portable for carrying and using.
- The steering gear with a median adjustment potentiometer (open shell to pry the circuit board to see), debugging can be high pulse is set at 1.5 ms to observe the steering gear stall, if you stop and turn on the regulation potentiometer until the stall s