✓There are so many pack of clay with bright and vibrant colors that kids can have great fun from (almost every color in the rainbow). And this modeling clay can keep your kids away from electronics, this can help them develop their creativity and imagination while play based learning.✎ Features: ♡ Air-dries to a smooth, resilient finish, usually within 24 hours. ♡ Self-hardening, nontoxic modeling compound is soft, clean and easy to use. ♡ Ideal for a wide range of hands-on learning projects and sculpting activities. ♡ Perfect way to cultivate your kids’ creativeness and imagination, too! Better for kids above 3. ♡ Perfect for home décor, mixed media, seasonal items and more. ♡ Freshness pouches improve shelf life. ♡ Long life and reliability under refrigerated storage.? Specification: 1. Color: 24 Colors. 2. Material: Air Dry Clay. 3. Weight: 0.45oz per one, About 14.8 oz in total.?Package Included: – 24 pack of modeling clay (in 24 colors) – Some small tools help shaping – A project booklet – Sealed bags⚡ Note: 1 children under the age of 3 years, please use under adult supervision. 2. Guardian should read the packing as well as the operation instructions carefully before using. 3. After using, the Small pieces should be stored properly.
24 Colors Air Dry Clay, Ultra Light Modeling Clay, QMay Magic Clay Artist Studio Toy, No-Toxic Modeling Clay & Dough, Creative Art DIY Crafts, Gift for Kids
- Package Included: 24 modeling clay in 24 colors (0.45 oz per one), a project booklet, sealed bags some small tools, helping shape and decorate.
- Safety Material: All of our Material are Non-Toxic and Eco-Friendly, Comply to CE ASTM D-4236, Harmless to human and Environment.
- Super Clay Set: QMAY Foam clay, Soft and non-sticky, Super pliability, Doesn’t require oven baking, Dry naturally within 24 hours.
- Arts & Crafts for Kids: Great for kids’ sensory development, increase their operation ability enhanced creativity. Play-Based Learning!
- Tip: If you have any product problem, please contact me, your problem will be solved first.