Features: How to use the reward chart: You can paste the reward charts with the glue point dots (you can also use tape/ glue) on the refrigerator, door, wall and other places. Below of the chart is where you can write your child’s name and target. When the child behaves well, you can reward your child with a sticker to encourage him/ her to keep moving. Reusable stickers: These space behaviour charts are glossy and the stickers are reusable, the chart can be wiped and applied again. It is a helpful way to promote children’s healthy behaviour. Specification: Material: paper Chart: approx. 30 x 20 cm/ 11.81 x 7.87 inches Each sticker: approx. 20 mm/ 0.79 inches in width Color: as shown in the pictures Package includes: 6 x Space reward charts 6 x Reward stickers (360 stickers in total) Warm note: There is a little glue point for each piece, you can paste the chart on a smooth and clean indication. If the stick is not tight, it is recommended to use glue or tape. The chart is reusable, please remove the stickers carefully, but if it is stuck tightly, it will leave stains. The colors may exist slight differences due to different screens.
12 Pieces Space Reward Chart with Stickers Include 6 Pieces Astronauts Behaviour Charts, 6 Sheets/ 360 Pieces Reusable Space Planet Stickers Behaviour Reward Chart Set for Kids Behaviour Training
- Sufficient quantity: the package comes with 6 pieces space themed reward charts, together with 6 sheets training stickers (360 stickers in total), altogether 12 pieces, enough to train children’s behaviours and develop their habits
- Proper size to attract attention: each training reward chart measures approx. 30 x 20 cm/ 11.81 x 7.87 inches, and each piece of sticker is about 20 mm/ 0.79 inches in width; It does not take up too much space, but it is noticeable enough to attract kids’ attention and remind them of making progress
- Adorable reward chart: each piece of space reward chart is designed with cute and vivid patterns like planet, astronaut, rocket, easy to win little ones’ hearts; A blank space below is intended to write children’s names and target, each chart can serve for at least 7 days and can be wiped clean if necessary
- Motivational stickers: the space reward stickers feature 15 different patterns with space elements, can encourage children to make progress or keep good habits, which are conductive to the development of their cognitive skills and self-confidence
- Behaviour training helper: this behaviour training reward chart set is a nice training tool for children’s growth; You can encourage your kid to write different goals on this chart, and reward him with inspirational stickers when he obeys a rule or finishes a task; It is possible for children to gradually develop 7 different good habits within a week with the help of this reward chart set