Specification: Item Type: Balance Scale Set Type: 500g Set/ 100g Set(Optional)Package List: 500g Set: 1 x Balance Scale, 2 x Tray, 1 x Tweezers, 1 x 10g Weight, 2 x 20g Weight 1 x 50g Weight, 2 x 100g Weight, 1 x 200g Weight 100g Set: 1 x Balance Scale, 2 x Tray, 1 x Tweezers, 1 x 50g Weight, 2 x 20g Weight 1 x 5g WeightNote: Use and maintenance methods: 1. When using the balance, it should be placed on the flat workbench. 2. Move the cursor to the “0” point on the left end of the ruler: the pointer should be aligned with the center line of the header to obtain balance. Otherwise, the balance nut on the lever should be turned to adjust the balance. 3. After the balance is adjusted, place the object to be weighed in the left disk, and add the weight from the big to the small in the right disk. Try to put the item and weight in the center of the weighing plate, when increasing or decreasing to the minimum. When the weight is still unbalanced, the movable code can be balanced. The mass of the object is equal to the sum of the mass of the weight and the mass of the travel code. 4. After the weighing is completed, the travel code should be returned to the 0 scale and the weight should be put back into the weight box.
100 Gram Mechanical Balance Scale with 5g, 20g, 50g Weights for School Physics Experiment Accessory Lab Supplies Tool(100g)
- Selected high-quality materials, using high-quality metal to create a more durable and corrosion-resistant bracket.
- High calibration accuracy, reliable and accurate data, accurate weight weight, and stored in the weight box to avoid oxidation.
- The tray is made of plastic material with strong anti-fall ability, which can avoid the left and right imbalance caused by accidental damage.
- Streamline design, more beautiful appearance, without affecting function, and avoid scratching fingers.
- You can choose a combination of 100 grams or 500 grams to meet the different precision needs of the laboratory.